View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #58
StephenM
Temporal Tourist
StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StephenM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo VOX
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
In that case, I might email them and ask why there the discrepancy between those in the US and those not. Why cap one and not the other. I don't use a 3G Kindle, don't see a problem with them putting some kind of cap in place, but that just makes me want to buy a Sony or Kobo instead!
Of course, the Kobo and Sony readers have no 3G offerings that I am aware of, so you might as well say that you are switching to a Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, and abandoning the 3G feature.
StephenM is offline   Reply With Quote