View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
It really depends on the display. on eink, I prefer a light background, but on LCD generally a dark background. I switched to eink because my eyes are generally really light sensitive, and a white background hurts to look at. I'm a commandline junkie at both work and home, and the other day I had to use a Ubuntu machine with the default settings, and when I pulled up the terminal the white background of the window physically hurt to look at until I changed it to the more traditional white text and black background. Was pretty much the same when I read on my N800, although dimming the display generally helped.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote