View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #10
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Do you also change the slope of your staircases in order to deviate from the building code by just the right amount?

- Ahi

Ps.: If you aren't just complaining for complaining's sake, I'll be happy to post a Just-for-JSWolf version... just tell me what the perfect paragraph indentation is.
In fact--though you didn't ask--here's the source file that I worked from. Quotes are (mostly and automatically) fixed, paragraphs are all on their own line, some (not all) dashes are correctly fixed as em-dashes, and ellipses are represented by the ellipsis character (albeit some have an arguably necessary fourth dot after them that needs to be dealt with somehow).

It took me only a single day's work (albeit I am continuing refinements today) to get it to the shape that the PDF version is currently in. I encourage you, or whoever else, to make an ePub version and/or whatever else might suit fancies.

- Ahi
Attached Files
File Type: zip Casanova_-_processed.zip (2.32 MB, 432 views)
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote