View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #768
futre
futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.futre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mediacom 930
Hello,
have read many users can't see the description of the book but others can, I use Sigil (also have tried with calibre) to make ebooks and the metadata are compiled correctly,
decompiling the apk with apkmanager there's a file named res/layout/book_info_edit_dialog.xml I can see there's no field for description or something like, it's missing,
suppose this means that is not possible to see all the metadata, I'm not an android coder (just php) but think it could be useful (and maybe easy) to add others metadata in the next version.
kind regards, futre.
futre is offline   Reply With Quote