View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #135
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I think that is a matter of opinion, but just a few questions?

What will the tablet do in 4 years that it won't do today?
Are the movies going to be faster, denser?
How do you expect the tablet form, size to change?
I can't really speak for tablets, but an example I can give is with my 1st-gen Ipod Touch. Yes, it still plays music, but it seems most, if not all apps these days require a higher version of the iOS. I'm sure there are hacks or whatnot, but does the average Joe/Jane savvy enough not to brick their expensive toy?
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote