Thread: 0.6.1 bug
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Thanks for the tip on using Search!

The latest is more troubling. You highlight something in code view, press a key and the cursor jumps to the top of the page. If you enter more than a character, it ends up at the top of the page too. This happens quite often but not every time. I am trying to figure what makes the difference.
I'm also having problems with the cursor continually jumping to the top of the page after making a correction (for example, after deleting a blank space by pressing the backspace). I have to do an undo to find my place again.

It's happening so much that I've gone back to 6.0.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote