View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:15 AM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
That doesn't sound good; I'm definitely staying away from her. I'm reading a book right now that's giving me fits, because of the lack of proper editing, among other things. It's taking all my patience just to finish
I think I have more patience now for lack of an editor than I did when I read her books. This could be due to the number of Indie books I have been reading but seeing I am getting them for free through the Lending program, It's something I can overlook unlike when you pay $6 for books put out by a publisher you have higher expectations.

I can tell you Julie Ann Walker is now my most favorite author that DANL has published. Half way through Hell on Wheels and I see me going straight to the next books. so far this is 5 Star for me if it keeps going like it is.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote