View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #25
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
But Dreamcatcher for me was 90% crap all the way through and the worst one that I remember.
Yep, Dreamcatcher for me too. Awful - the story was rubbish, the characters were annoying, the whole thing was a waste of time. I ended up skimming through the last third and wishing more of them had been killed off! TBH, I haven't liked many of his later ones - Dean Koontz is far superior, IMO.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote