View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
Kobo Website Ideas

So we have on here threads dedicated to both the readers and changes we would like to see made to them in the future but no thread for the actual kobo website. So I thought I would make one and see what people think.

There are several things that could be suggested but I think the one that sticks out to me most is one I noticed today. I was cruising around the net checking a few blogs and places for new book recommendations and as I found ones I thought looked promising I checked to see if I could get them on my Kobo and pricing and all the rest. I of course found several books that I couldn't get on my Kobo which led me to check to see what they cost for the actual books. That's when I noticed that Amazon has something very interesting on their website a small button on books with no kindle version that can be clicked to let the publisher and amazon know that you would like it on kindle. I thinks something for the Kobo site maybe done through borders and chapters or in another fashion would be great. It would allow readers to let authors and publishers know that they want ebook versions and encourage them to do it and also alert Kobo to which companies they should be contacting to see if they can get ebooks from them or help in bringing their books into the digital realm.

Anyhow that's my suggestion. What would you guys and gals like to see added as functionality or tweaks to the Kobo website?
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote