View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarrow View Post
My eBook Library software has suddenly stopped working. When I open the programme nothing comes up on the screen but if I check in Task Manager then the eReader.exe is running in the background.

Any suggestions?
I believe that both the Ebook library software [formerly called Connect software]and libprs500 use the same device driver. Here's a link to a thread about it:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...iver+libprs500

JS Wolf noted in the thread:
"if you have Connect software installed, you have the USB driver for Connect installed as well. You cannot have both the Connect USB driver and the libprs500 USB driver at the same time. The Connect USB driver seems to get priority. In order to get libprs500 to work if you have Connect installed, delete the USB driver for Connect and reboot. You should still be able to use the Connect Store to purchase books I would think. But I'm not 100% sure."

See the thread for more info.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote