Thread: Unwanted $nbsp;
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
Nathanael
Groupie
Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sibrary G5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
errors in downloaded epubs ... shock horror ! (now when was the last time I saw an error in a mobi ? )
Yeah, tell me about it. Being the overly fastidious (read: anal retentive) type, however, I just can't bear to read past an error without stopping to fix it. Which means I'm generally reading an epub on my reader, with my laptop open with a second copy of the epub loaded into Sigil. Really slows down the reading and all but negates the whole point of an ereader. But like I said, I just can't stand to let a formatting error go unaddressed.

--Nathanael.
Nathanael is offline   Reply With Quote