View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:34 AM   #3
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I have no clue what the debian calibre package does, going by its history, it probably completely mangles the calibre install, but, you can always get paths on a working calibre source install with

calibre-debug --paths

I would suggest you save yourself some grief and use the reverse proxy method.
Hi

Thanks for your reply. However I am not able to get this reverse proxy work. it seems like a super easy setup ;( I tried httpd.conf and .htaccess(of the root of the server) methods for rewriting. I enabled the modules and made sure the right ports are used. Could there be some permission issues with Calibre or with apache?

"The requested URL /calibre/ was not found on this server."

thanks

Last edited by khahoon; 06-27-2013 at 12:38 AM.
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote