View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:35 AM   #11
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I would have assumed all his own work was now in the public domain (so far that has been proven my my research), so I was curious as to this. Hopefully he'll get back about this.

Most of his work is readily available except his poety, it's proving to be a veritable nightmare trying to track them down, even archive.org don't have much - unless of course my attempts to search are worse than normal. His example of "The Eidolon" is just one of thoughs that can be difficult to find.

I'll have another go at trying to track them down once I've added all the corrections you've provided for his stories, I'm hopeful I might be able to produce an updated version of those stories by this weekend.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote