View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #44
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
I decided to go ahead and get the mini to use until the Glo shows up because my Kobo wireless refuses to update and the only way to get books on it is sideload. Put it in my cart and by the time I got my credit card typed in and hit Send Order, they popped up a message that said "Due to high demand the item was removed from your cart". No way to get on a list for when they get more. So they lost a Mini sale since I really wanted the Glo anyway. I'll just read on my Nexus until the Glo finally shows up.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote