View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #38
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by datalossfs View Post
Just wish WH Smiths would sort out their stores, I'm going to head to a larger store at Westfield again to pick up my Glo end of the week (I'm a Kindle Keyboard owner), my local store in Ealing is big but has had none recently and it's previous Kobo range and lack of working demo units have been a joke, the less said about the Greenford store the better.

Play not having stock is rather odd as they are owned by Kobo's parent company and could potentially steal customers from Amazon if they really push their advertising before Christmas at Tube Stations ect.
I don't know about the Glo but our local WH Smith has the Kobo Mini. After I got mine delivered my Dad went into the store and was talking to one of the assistants about the new readers. He saw the Mini but didn't see a sign of the Glo yet. That was on Friday past.

I know when I was in last year at around Christmas all our local WH Smith's had readers on display quite literally. Inside display units, you could look but not touch. Strange as I am used to display units being accessible to try out now and it was odd to see them on display behind glass rather than able to actually touch them like most stores do now with display units.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote