View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
When I'm reading stuff on my phone or the Nook Color (pretty much in the same category to me, anyhow), I'm pretty good about ignoring the other things that pop up on them like messages, emails, etc. If I sit down to read, that's what I'm going to do. I'll ignore MOST calls that come through since I don't want to be roped into doing free tech-support, listen to this TOTALLY AWESOME STORY that goes on for hours, or basically play On-Star for my "directionally challenged" pal.

At the least, with an eInk thing...I don't have to worry about too many other things.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote