View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #8
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Minute 6 - SMS
Minute 7 - appointment reminder
Minute 11 - email notification pop-up
Minute 13 - Angry Birds!!!
Minute 14 - incoming phone call from lady wife...
No such distractions here except for the occasional call and SMS. I have email set to manual so no annoying pop-ups/notifications. I'm very good at tuning out distractions when I want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Dumb questions here, does the Overdrive app work for an Ipod touch? And how does it work without ADE or do you need that too? And where do I get it? I was checking out the Overdrive site yesterday and while it said it was there I couldn't make anything happen. Still not sure if I want to read on the Ipod ( I got it for audio books) but it would be good to have the option.
Yes, it does. You don't need ADE, you just download the Overdrive app from the App store. The Overdrive app handles all the authorization and stuff. You just visit the library directly from your iPod Touch and when you tap Download (for Adobe EPUB ebooks), it will automatically launch and download the ebook to Overdrive. Overdrive provides an easy to navigate mobile site so you could even do your browsing/search/check-out directly from your iPod Touch.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote