View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 01:56 AM   #6
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Dumb questions here, does the Overdrive app work for an Ipod touch? And how does it work without ADE or do you need that too? And where do I get it? I was checking out the Overdrive site yesterday and while it said it was there I couldn't make anything happen. Still not sure if I want to read on the Ipod ( I got it for audio books) but it would be good to have the option.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote