View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
(I have also noticed the Contacts Pop-up has changed so now as people come online it is highlighted orange instead of red writing. At first I didn't like this but now think it is great as it is more noticeable in my peripheral vision at the side of the screen. Thank you for this. )

Just came here to report the Contacts pop-up change. I thought my netbook, or my mind, had gone wonky.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote