View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Profile Font Size Adjustment

The font size for customizing profiles, when not using the default font style, has shrunk to about half size. I believe that previously the font size for the Primary Content Areas could be adjusted. I use Comic Sans MS and it has become quite small within the last 24 hours. I have also looked at quite a few other member's profiles who use Comic Sans and their writing is smaller now also.

Could we please have the adjustment for font size for the Primary Content Areas in profiles?

(I have also noticed the Contacts Pop-up has changed so now as people come online it is highlighted orange instead of red writing. At first I didn't like this but now think it is great as it is more noticeable in my peripheral vision at the side of the screen. Thank you for this. )

Last edited by Javed; 01-28-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote