View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 03:48 AM   #7
grimborg
Enthusiast
grimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I can only speak for the nook

it has 6 Font choices (extra small up to extra extra Large)
It's screen seems to be one of if not the best screen contrast in the 6 inch size. It's an absolute joy to read on.

Wi Fi and 3G not neccesarry? hmmm maybe not, but I think most people underestimate of what a fantastic feature this is when you have it. And with the nook having a Wi Fi only at $149,...... why not? (even if you don't use it often you still have it in case you ever do feel the need to use it, and I'm willing to bet you would use it more than you think)

supports e-pub

I think you made the right choice.

The nook is a solid and very very enjoyable e-reader. The touchscreen navigation does take a bit of a learning curver, but once you get it down, it actually becomes very fun to use.

Good luck
Thanks for the info! I'm glad I bought it, then, especially if the screen is as good as you say. I'm impatient to receive it!
grimborg is offline   Reply With Quote