View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post
When converting, just check "fonts" in the filter style information and don't add any other CSS for font-family.

You shouldn't need to change the ebook to use any particular font. How are you trying to change the font? What other options are you using in Calibre?
All I've done at this point is check the fonts box and change the font family. I've also skipped changing the font family and checked the fonts box.

Quote:
What happens when you try to change the font on your paperwhite? (Aa menu option)
Nothing. The font looks like it's changing but it doesn't really change --maybe the size changes a bit.

Quote:
Is the original format mobi? Are you converting it to mobi?
The original format is mobi and I am converting it to mobi.

Quote:
What book is it? I'm sure it's probably not one you can share but it's difficult not being able to see it.
This one. Maybe you can download the free sample to see what I'm talking about.

I appreciate all of your help!
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote