View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah68 View Post
When I add a book that i have finished to my "read books" collection, it stays in my list of books AND in the collection. So.....I tried "remove book from device" from the main list......and it deletes BOTH the main list one and the one in the "read books" folder. Anyone else have this problem ??

My solution atm is to go ahead and delete it.......If i need it, it is in Calibre anyway
Collections are not what you probably think they are. They are not folders, but only "tags" added to a book. A book can be in multiple collections at the same time, and unless you order the items on your device "by collection", books will appear both on the home screen, and in all the collections they have been "filed into"/tagged with.

Last edited by ixtab; 12-31-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typos
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote