View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 07:49 PM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Bookwormie was the very first ebook reader I had, and I still have it on my Vx. The name's so very cute, which is why I think I kept it. <------- sucker!

On my Clie, I'm also one of those 3+ app peoples, and I also read alot of books. I currently use Acrobat, PalmReaderPro, iSilo, Tomeraider *and* Repligo (which you left off the list)

Each of these has a different use. For ex: I have the IMDB on Tomeraider, really only use iSilo for reading my webclips, and get an occassional ebook in Acrobat format. PRP has been my reader of choice because it's kind of easy. Once I finish reading one book I'm on with Acrobat I'll give Repligo a go. Mostly I think I'll use that one for doc handling/editing on the go.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote