Thread: Glo Glo help please!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by timewyrm View Post
I've deleted all the comics off my Glo, but that hasn't helped. The problem only seems to occur when I try to access the Shelves.

If I click on "books", I get to the list in 6 seconds.

If I click on "shelves", it takes over 2 and a half minutes to even get to the list of shelves.

I was thinking about converting all my pdf files to epub, but, if the problem only seems to happen with the shelves, then maybe it has nothing to do with the pdfs ?

Convert 1 and see if it looks ok. I have found they look like crap when converted. But maybe I am missing something I don't know. But check one and see what you think

Good luck

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote