View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #31
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
I loved the Harry Potter books and I am looking forward to what Ms. Rowling does next. I don't understand why people who don't like her books feel the need to come into this thread to announce that they don't care about this announcement. Good for you, I guess?
Fair enough. I must confess that I'm the last one in the world qualified to pass judgment on Rowling's work; having seen only one movie and having read not even one of her books. My only criticism is her stance on ebooks. Now, she's the creator of those works; they are the product of her labor. As such, she has the right, in my opinion, to make those books available in any form she sees fit, or to prohibit their availability in whatever form she sees fit.

Just as I, as a reader, am free to say that if that's how she feels about those of us who prefer screens over paper, I won't be reading any of her works.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote