View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #111
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Sorry Loeffel, you have completely lost me. However I would suggest both to you and others that asking questions about Calibre functionality first and foremost should be in the main forums. This thread should be just for people posting an ideas for a plugin where they are confident the functionality does not already exist. If you are in doubt, the main forums are the place to ask - more people will see your question to be able to help, and this thread will not become too busy with just general "stuff".

Now it may be that as the result of your particular question someone suggests a plugin would be the best approach, in which case a post here is appropriate, but that should only happen after you have explored the other options. You certainly aren't the first to ask similar questions on this thread so I hope I don't sound like I am picking on you - this message is for anyone who reads this thread.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote