View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
You don't have to press very hard. that's actually a problem since there's no palm rejection, I find myself making extra lines w/ my knuckles.

Unfortunately, the stylus input sampling is infrequent and curves become linked straight line segments.

The Onyx Boox should be better for this since it has a Wacom digitizer but the software is said to need more work.
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote