View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
Nope, it won't let me drag and drop.

The library software isn't updated. It's 3.1.00

I think the real issue is the re-authorization. I suspect that new autorizations (authorizations after the Sony store converted to EPUB) will no longer read LRX.
Any device authorized after a certain date (sometime in Dec 09) are no longer able to read lrx but drm'd epub instead.

It's not a matter of just syncing, even if you transferred the files to your device via windows you could no longer read the lrx file. Your machine is now authorized only for drm'd epubs.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote