View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by klikklak View Post
I was wondering where you people would guess the prs-505 price will drop when the 700 comes out? Under 250$ new would be sweet and probably worth importing, especially if the used prices drop in similar measure. Also I suppose it's going to be us only for now?
I don't think it will drop at all since the 700 is not a replacement of the 505.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote