View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #61
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
i am more interested in the fact that since it's both e-ink and full android 4.1, that it is the only reader that will natively handle all documents/ebook formats available to all android devices. as an e-ink ereader, it's the only one that can natively handle amazon's proprietary azw format AND the standard ePub, PDF, etc. all ios/android tablets can do this so i would not expect any less. being that it's e-ink puts it over the top as a reader for me. everything else (gps, maps, etc.) is just gravy.
Well, a rooted Nook STR/Glo can handle all of those: http://lifehacker.com/5926798/turn-y...-these-10-apps
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote