View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
CC feature request: hierarchical items

I am not sure if i should make a separate thread or request here.
But anyway would it be possible to have grouping and sub grouping in calibre companion Search restrictions are good for calibre but in a device like a tablet where you are actually opening books with I think hierarchical system would be better for example
I choose a tag

Fantasy I should get 3 options 1. Authors 2. Sub Genre 3. Series
If I select an authors and then select and Author I should get 1. Series and below all the other titles he has written.
If I select 2. Sub Genre I should get 1. Authors 2. Series
If I select 3. Series I should get all the series of the genre listed

Another thing many of us use a yes no column for marking books read an ability to hide read book would also be nice something like we get in the media system xbmc
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote