View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #48
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I need to backpaddle on my earlier comment. I left on vacation for a few weeks, and when I got back, my Nexus 7 was dead. No matter what I do, it won't turn on. Researching the subject online, I found many, many users in this situation. When I try to reset it, I get either snowflakes or a flashing screen. My device was very lightly used, always in a cover, and was never dropped. The problem is that the battery died, and now the whole device is toast.

I'd say: Stay away from the N7 for now!!!
Don't worry.
It's (most likely) not toast.
I've had the same.
Nexus 7 simply wouldn't charge anymore.
Do a reset (= pressing power button for ca. 30 seconds).
Voila. It (most likely) will be back on and charge again.
Only found this in the web myself.
Who would press power for 30 seconds, if not knowing about this?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote