View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #14
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Fatdog, this is why I don't buy nearly as many books as I used to. I would rather just be able to read and enjoy, so unless I am super-motivated to read a new release, I just get from the library (so I can delete, guilt-free, if there are errors) or read books which I know are error-free. If the publishers were putting out a more reliable product, I would buy a lot more books.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote