View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #14
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
Just to clarify, if you have a wi-fi capable device, you will at minimum usually be able to access a store account and download content. What other web-enabled functions you may be able to do will vary from device to device.

I own a Nook Simple Touch Reader (aka Nook, NST, or N2E). Out of the box, you can only access B&N's store to download content via the wi-fi. And yes, you can root it (or so I'm told) to expand those capabilities, but I'm talking out of the box here.

So with the Nook, wi-fi but no web browsing or other internet activities.

If you're shopping for a device, it's best to research its particular capabilities and specs, as they vary.

Hope that helps.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote