View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Bookeen Cybook Opus manual?

Any idea where I can get a look at the manual, or at least the "Get Started" manual for the Cybook Opus please ?

I bought one at a very good price from W'stones for a present, and I'd like to have an idea of how to get it up and running. I don't really want to open it before Christmas.

I went on the Cybook site, but don't want to sign on or anything, and I don't want to have to pay for one.
Anyone any idea ? I tried "askmanuals" but they don't seem to know what an ereader is ........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote