View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #101
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
It was a long wait, but here it finally is: what looks like the definitive Stanza replacement. I must have tested and needlessly bought about two dozen reader apps so far, but none of them could really compete with Stanza. Marvin can.

My feature request (while seconding those expressed by others): please add the option to resume the app directly in the last-open book (where I left off) instead of on the app homepage, whenever relaunching the app.

PS: Leaving a 5-star review in the App Store as well.