View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
There are plenty of skill or specialized knowledge books out there that I have no real use for, but with a little help from my imagination, I convince myself they are vital to... something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigory View Post
Actually, I think people like us are the main reason all those "worst case survival guide" books are so popular.
Indeed. My buys aren't always quite that on the nose, but they're definitely targeting people like me. You should try the Best-Case Scenario Handbook. I bet you'd get a kick out of it.

Quote:
Now I just google whatever I need to know, when I need it.
I've started hoarding links to instructables and the like, but of course, you'll want offline copies just in case.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote