View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're welcome calibre is a labor of love for me. A way to give to back to reading some of the countless hours of pleasure and education I have derived from it. As for bug reports, they're a big part of what keeps me motivated to develop calibre. It's great to know that people use it and care enough to take the trouble to post bug reports.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote