View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #11
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
I see no reason to delete it or make it invisible. I'm sure I can remember which book I've read or not . Sure, as your library grows it will start to be an hassle to scroll through pages and pages of books, even with the 20 books/page option. But that will only be true when my collection surpasses the 500 books mark or something.

That "." trick... Is there something similar, but that would make all read books appear in the last pages? The books are organized alphabetically in general, or per folder?

If I make this directory tree:

1 - Unread
2 - Read

All books in the "1 - Unread" folder would be displayed first?
Over is offline   Reply With Quote