View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #1020
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I'm willing to bet (but don't feel like trying it) that the calibre driver could be used here to accomplish that. Just try adding authors to the shelf definition box in the KoboTouch device driver preferences. (In addition of course to series and any other shelf field you want to use).
NOOOOO!!!!!.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Yes, that should work, but I'll let you test it My problem with it is that it would mix the authors up with the other shelves. If Kobo added an authors list that looked like the shelves list (each author with a count of books, press the author and list the books) that would be great.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote