View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #43
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
No rudeness was intended. I waited 6 days before asking. I am very happy to learn that DiapDealer is here and looking after it.

To answer some questions:
It is a mobi.
It is viewable in Calibre and a Kindle Keyboard.
It was generated by the Amazon InDesign Plugin, latest version, 0.971.
There is nothing special about the book, it is not large.
I have 12GB of memory, so it can't be that sort of memory that ran out.

I would be delighted to create a new mobi file of the start and chapter 1 of the book, and send it to you. Obviously I will check that it gives the same error. I will PM DiapDealer to ask where I should email it.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote