View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:32 AM   #18
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePlanetEarth View Post
First of all , "he" is actually SHE

Second... Is "end of March" for sure? Because in some other thread you've mentioned that Onyx needs something like 1000 orders (worldwide) before they start to produce M92 in Black... Did I get it wrong?

If it is for sure then YES, please!!! activate preordering!!! Hope to be the first in the line!!!

Excuse me for "HE", my lady

Yes, we did it! Together with another distributer we have ordered the MOQ and now we got the confirmation for delivery time line for black M92.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote