View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #6
lyric
Enthusiast
lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Dear cybmol,

I am having problems with this for a certain book. Can I ask your advice?

I have followed your instructions to the letter. Up to part 3 everything works perfectly.

Except: the TOC I see for the EPUB in the calibre viewer is hierarchical. With major headings, (for parts of books) and then subheading (for chapters) underneath them. This hierarchy is indicated via a triangle - clicking on the triangle shows/hides the chapter labels for a given part.

Eg

Part 1
Part 2

etc.

Now, when I convert to MOBI, only the major headings are retained. The minor chapter headings are gone.

E.g. I only have

Part 1
Part 2

Do you know why this is, and how I can fix it?

Thanks a million,

Dan
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote