View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #39
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
you find a great deal for your gift to your nephew. He sounds like he has gone through a lot. I hope he continues in remission.

I think I remember that costco had a great early clip zip deal and radio shack had something, as I bought my last one there.

*ducking and getting ready for a fast retreat* I have never played Angry birds and I am afraid if I start I will be addicted to playing and not reading.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote