View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #15454
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
I was caught up in the drama that is Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl for a while -- rollercoaster that kind of crashes to a stop!
I read this earlier this year, and utterly despised it.

Blissfully, I'm about to start Alan Bradley's 5th Flavia deLuce novel Speaking from Among the Bones.

I have loved every minute I have given to Flavia, and can't wait to go home and download the pre-order onto my Nook.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote