View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan in Houston View Post
I'd like to suggest that Calibre developers might want to remove the expiration date from the files that are sent to devices. Since I'm not a developer, I don't know if this is feasible or not.
Calibre doesn't remove DRM (the CC expiration date is part of that DRM), but there are solutions available from other sources that allow you to remove that DRM as you import the book into Calibre, and thus free up your books from restrictions. We can't discuss the specifics of DRM removal here, but we can suggest that you Google Apprentice Alf.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote