View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #20
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt View Post
Otherwise all you have is a netbook without a keyboard
I do think that's what we'll get from the look of things currently with the JooJoo, Dell Streak, WeTab etc. looking that way.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ima...ilies/cool.gif
So again, Google is my biggest hope for getting something that's more than a 16x9 netbook with a touch screen and netbook processor.

I really just want someone to make something with the screen size off the Skiff reader, but iPad like functionality in a nice capacitive touch screen with an open file system etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote