View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #12
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichobezoar View Post
I've been watching an hour's worth of Fraggle Rock, a colorful puppet program, every day for a few days. I know it's a children's show, but it helps me keep my spirit up. I love the sage advice, cheerful songs and silly storylines.
I loved Fraggle Rock as a kid, I will now need to see if I can get it somewhere.

Currently my go-to program to forget everything is Bob Ross' The Joy of Painting. All episodes are available for free on YouTube, I often watch an episode before going to sleep.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote