View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Importing to MS Word can leave you with 100s of different font types and styles. With Atlantis, it's a very easy process to clean them up, or change them all to a few types. I once scanned a book and imported to MS Word and I kept putting off finishing it for months it was so horrible to do compared to Atlantis. Atlantis also lets you export to .epub, which actually turned out pretty decent. From there I import into Sigil to do final cleaning up and formatting.
Ah I see. I will have to play around with it. Right now I edit the styles in Word by hand but I am using html which it seems I would have use doc with this program.

Wow it really cleans up the code from a word doc this is really nice! I could have used this a week ago!

Last edited by Blossom; 02-04-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote